City Clerk's Office
" The Office of the City Clerk is responsible for retaining the official records as determined by the City Council"
"Tax Collecting...one of the oldest profession's in history"
The Clerks Office....
- Maintains and preserves resolutions, ordinances, deeds, and other official documents.
- Creates and retains the official minutes of the City Council Meetings
- City and School taxes are collected
- Collects Insurance Premium taxes
- Parking citations are collected
- Business licenses are issued
City Clerk David Godsey
Deputy City Clerk Sharon Meuth
Deputy City Clerk Gina New