The duties of the Human Resource Office includes: Employee Benefits, Workers Compensation, and job recruiting.
The department is responsible for:
- Advertising, recruiting and taking applications for vacant City positions.
- Administering tests for employment and promotions for positions with the City
- Assists with the revision of Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Classification/Compensation evaluations of all Positions.
- Benefit management, including: Medical insurance, Life insurance, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Retirement Plan, 401K and 457 Deferred Compensation plans and Workers Compensation.
- Administering the City’s Drug and Alcohol testing program.
For Applicants over 18 an additional form needs to be submitted with application.....attach this form to application