- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
November 8 @ 6:00 pm
Somerset City Council will meet in regular session at 6 p.m. Monday, November 8, 2021 in the Energy Center Council Chambers, 306 E. Mt. Vernon St., Somerset. Everyone is welcome.
The website copy is for general information only. In the event of a conflict between this copy and the actual agenda provided to the media and city council members, the mailed copy shall prevail.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence
4. Roll Call
5. Minutes of last meeting
6. Virginia Dial – Connect Community Village
7. Citizens Comments
8. 2nd Reading/Annexation E Hwy 80 to former Blackboard buildings
9. 2nd Reading/Annexation E Hwy 80 to Hwy 461 to Coin Rd
10. Argument Hearing (Limited to the Facts Stated at Planning & Zoning Hearing and Equal Time to both Proponents & Opposition to the Ordinance) and 2nd Reading/Zoning Ordinance/1156 Hwy 39/Findings and Record Should Ordinance 21-25 Fail
11. City Tax Refund – Doyle Wayne & Doris Jean Hall
12. Council Comments